- Introduction to Project Search
- Introduction to Equipment Search
The information you are going to obtain from the project search facility consists of projects funded under:
- Innovation and Technology Support Programme
- University-Industry Collaboration Programme
- Midstream Research Programme for Universities
- Enterprise Support Scheme
- General Support Programme (GSP)
- GSP - Internship Programme
- Small Entrepreneur Research Assistance Programme
(replaced by Enterprise Support Scheme in April 2015)
- The Innovative Product Development Assistance Scheme
(launched as a trial scheme between April 2003 and March 2004).
- The Services Support Fund
(established in 1996 and subsumed under the Innovation and Technology Fund in June 1999).
- The Industrial Support Fund
(established in 1994 and subsumed under the Innovation and Technology Fund in June 1999).
For information of approved TVP projects, please see the List of Approved TVP Projects.
You can obtain from the equipment search facility the information on equipment fulfilling the following criteria:
- Equipment purchased under the public research projects.
- Equipment cost over $500,000.
You may approach the project coordinators direct if you want to explore the possibility of using a particular piece of equipment for research and development work, etc. You can click the project number when the search results are displayed for their contact information.