Public Sector Trial Scheme for Incubatees & Graduate Tenants of Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation and Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
Launched in December 2016, PSTS-SPC aims to provide funding support for production of prototypes/samples and/or conducting of trials in the public sector by incubatees and graduate tenants5 of the Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation (HKSTPC) and Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited (Cyberport).
The applicant should be a current incubatee or graduate tenant of HKSTPC or Cyberport. The research and development (R&D) outcomes for trial need to be developed by the applicant, and should align with its business plans.
- Maximum funding support: $1 million per trial project.
- Maximum project duration: 12 months.
- Deployment of samples/prototypes and conducting of trials are generally confined to the local public sector which includes Government bureaux and departments, statutory bodies and/or Hong Kong Government subvented non-governmental bodies in the welfare sector.
- The project should aim to facilitate the development of new products not already available in the market, and should employ the R&D results/deliverables developed by the applicant itself.
PSTS-SPC invites applications for funding all year round. Please read the following document before submitting an application:
- Guide to Filling in the Application Form for Public Sector Trial Scheme for Incubatees & Graduate Tenants of Hong Kong Science & Technology Parks Corporation and Hong Kong Cyberport Management Company Limited
Preliminary vetting will be conducted by HKSTPC and Cyberport for checking on the eligibility of the applicant and the details of the trial project. Applications recommended by HKSTPC and Cyberport will be processed by the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC). ITC may seek clarification or supplementary information from the applicant if necessary. Eligible applications will be submitted to the Commissioner for Innovation and Technology for approval of funding.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Helpdesk aims to assist in matching eligible PSTS applicants with suitable Government bureaux/departments and public bodies for trial of their R&D outcomes, which may arise from completed R&D projects funded by the ITF, technology companies and incubatees or graduate tenants of HKSTPC or Cyberport.
Technology companies which are not current incubatees or graduate tenants of HKSTPC or Cyberport should apply under the PSTS-TC.
- Tel: (852) 3655 5678
- Fax: (852) 3523 1189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org