Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
Launched in November 2016, TVP aims to support local enterprises/organisations in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes.
Local entities fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply for funding under the TVP:
(a)(i) Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance (Cap. 310); or
(a)(ii) Incorporated and registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance (Cap. 622); or
(a)(iii) Established in Hong Kong by relevant ordinances as statutory bodies;
(c) With substantive business operation in Hong Kong which is related to the project under application at the time of application.
- Provide funding for projects on a 3 (Government):1 (enterprise/organisation) matching basis.
- Cumulative funding ceiling per enterprise/organisation: HK$600,000.
- Up to 6 projects per enterprise/organisation.
TVP invites applications for funding all year round. An entity should register as a user and submit its application through the Technology Voucher Programme Funding Administrative System. Applicants may approach the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) for assistance if they encounter difficulties in submitting applications through the TVP website. Please read the following documents before submitting an application..
- Guidance Notes for Applications
- Checklist of Documents Required for Submission of Applications
- Completed Application Form Sample
- Sample Documents Required for Applications
- Copy of Annual Return of Companies Registry (Form NAR1) of the applicant
- Copies of documentary evidence proving that the applicant has substantive business operations in Hong Kong
- Copy of selected quotation
- Copy(ies) of non-selected quotation(s)
- Copy of valid Hong Kong Identity Card of the person signing the application form
- Model Clauses in Probity and Non-Collusive Quotation/Tendering Certificate
- Declaration and Undertaking for Commencement of Project before Approval by ITC
- Completed Final Report Sample
Upon receipt of an application, ITC will check its eligibility and conduct a preliminary screening. ITC may also seek clarification or supplementary information from the applicant if necessary. Eligible applications will be considered by the TVP Committee while ineligible applications will be returned to the applicant. Applications supported by the Committee will be submitted to the Commissioner for Innovation and Technology for approval of funding.
Frequently Asked Questions
- List of Approved TVP Projects
- Video of Case Sharing by Successful Applicants
- More FAQs:
- Tel: (852) 3523 1170
- Fax: (852) 3523 1189
- Email: email@example.com
Technology Voucher Programme Secretariat, Innovation and Technology Commission,
10/F, Rykadan Capital Tower, 135 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong